27 March 2006

Back from Disney!

I have some very festive things to write about my trip to the wonderful world of Disney (ugh); however, I'm at work right now and it wouldn't be prudent to spend the time it would take to relate the stories of Crazy Neighbor Lady, Hairy Arm Guy, Wacky Belinda, The Swan, and Shaggy Has His Hand on My Boob! Therefore, I will have to fill in the blanks at another time. I also have a couple of pictures (yes, there's a can-I-get-a-witness picture of Shaggy and his roaming hand!) but will need to get off my ass and load the software on to my computers. Everything in my personal life has fallen so far by the wayside that I feel like I live in a vortex...the saddest part is my house, which is a nightmare wreck and we're literally living out of boxes and pulling clothes from piles...Spencer's dresser is empty!! :-( I think I will operate a lot more functionally when we move to a more permanent place and I feel like I can actually unpack the suitcases and put away the clothes...there's no point in doing it now since we're moving in less than three months!!

No comments: