02 March 2006

First One EVER

I had a wicked and wild dream last night. I woke up thinking it had all been true, feeling it right down to actual physical sensations. It went something like this (unedited and, hence, sketchy):

Dream:

Walking down the sidewalk, I came upon a sort of courtyard between two buildings thyat were about twenty feet apart. The walls were studded with Mexican tiles…there was a back wall, about twenty feet from the sidewalk, with a door in it. I walked between the buildings and through the door and, on the other side, was the coastline of somewhere tropical and sort of rocky. I was on the shore and thrilled about it. I played around in the water for a while with Spencer and then went into a beach house because my tooth hurt. My former landlord Mike Senterfit was there and he was a dentist. I told him I had a toothache and he checked and said that I needed a “cap.” He squirted this orange stuff, like Cheese Whiz, into the tooth and then covered it all with a lump of something that was like white dental clay. He told me to hang out for about an hour to let it dry, and so I just lay there and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. Then, people started coming in (there were others there the whole time; it was like a clinic) and reggae music was blasting from the other room and black people were dancing all over. I was very concerned that the clay would dry in a big huge lump so I kept pushing it around with my tongue. I woke up thinking it was still on my tooth.

I know, weird. Not as weird as the dream I had last year about a nuclear apocolypse in Boulder, which I will post later because I wrote it all down right after I dreamed it and it's BIZARRE.

Okay, first post down and now I'm going to figure out how this whole thing works. I'm sort of a tard about this kind of technology...

No comments: