03 March 2006

Taylor Rules!!

Taylor is still on American Idol...yay! Next Wednesday will not come soon enough for me, but I'm afraid that he might get booted because he didn't do the Commodores justice...one of my favorite songs of all time, no less...with his awesome gravelly deep voice, he should have kicked serious ass. I KNOW, I KNOW, Chris and Mandisa are going to be the two left at the end (unless Mandisa gets booted for being ENORMOUS and Ayla takes over because according to Ryan she's apparently perfect in every way, annoyingly enough), but I'm still going to be Taylor's biggest fan. I'm not in any way practicing fatism against Miss Mandisa, I think she's beautiful, but people are cruel. I still can't quite figure out if it's a joke that Kevin, aka Frankie Muniz, is still on the show. Yes, his voice is good for a fourteen-year-old, or whatever he is, but he would for sure end up on one of those "Funniest Album Covers" websites:

http://porktornado.diaryland.com/albumcover.html

Check it out...someone sent it to me last year, and I was laughing so hard that I hads to leave my desk. No wonder I got fired from that job.

And shut up about me watching American Idol -- blame it on Joe, he got me addicted last year!


This is pathetic:

Convicted Nipple Pincher Gets Days In Juvenile Hall
GOLD HILL, Ore. -- High school student David Thumler is a convicted nipple pincher. He's going to have to spend four days in juvenile detention for refusing to write a letter explaining himself after twisting the nipple of another boy while they were standing on line at a deli. Thumler was convicted of offensive physical touching in July 2005. The victim's parents had complained to Gold Hill police. The Gold Hill, Ore., boy has already served three days of community service emptying trash cans, mowing lawns and shoveling gravel, along with paying a $67 fine for the offense. But he refused to write the letter holding himself accountable, which would have spared him the time in juvee. Thumler presented a rough draft but balked when told he must also describe his "criminal thought processes." Thumler said he had no criminal intent because he considered the victim to be a friend at the time. He said writing it would imply malicious or criminal intent. Thumler, who's 16, said he was just fooling around. The victim offender program that requires the letter said it prepares teens to be accountable.

No comments: