05 April 2006

Hump Day

It's amazingly lovely in Boulder today (75, sunny, bright slue sky), to the point where I am blowing off everything else I COULD be doing, and instead going to happy hour somewhere that has a patio. Boulder Cafe, probably, though it will be crowded and Spencer will hate every minute. Too bad I don't have my camera, to take pictures of us on the Mall.

Speaking of Spencer, I had a revelation yesterday that made me cry. He is too old to sleep with me now. He's still a little kid, but he's 9 and that's too old. Also I can't bite his butt any more without risking intensive therapy on his part when he's a teenager. This is almost too much for me to bear...it makes me want another one, so I can start all over again. I would make certain to take it so much more slowly...

No comments: