05 December 2006

Tuesday

When is it going to be Friday? For some reason, all of the wine I have been drinking lately is not making time go any faster....well, except for time IN GENERAL, which is flying by...it is almost the end of 2006, and I can still remember when I used to say, "I'll be 40 in 2006! Can you imagine? That's AGES from now!!" and it still feels like it might be ages away, but actually it's almost over. Lately I've been having death panic attacks, money panic attacks, driving panic attacks, fatness panic attacks, Will panic attacks...the list goes on. I didn't realize what sort of shape I'm in until i received one of those Christmas survey chain emails, asking about my favorite Christmas things and traditions, and I realized that I don't have any. I don't even get presents from anyone any more. I guess I'm officially a grown-up, which sucks eggs right now. I can't even enjoy life. This isn't fair! It's true that youth is wasted on the young, that's for sure. This is how I feel today:


Or maybe this next photo is more accurate:



You have to click on the pictures to get the full effect. The first one is the saddest little monkey I have ever seen, and the second is a barfing snowman (or snow woman, I can't tell)

No comments: