18 October 2006

Funny dream

I had the funniest dream last night. I was at a fair of some sort and was handed a little flier to a party. The flier was very colorful and looked like a bookmark. On the front it said something about a party, and on the back it listed three fetishes, two of which I can't recall and the third was "butt sniffing." [I woke up from this dream laughing.] So, of COURSE I went to the party and it was all very stupid and there was some old lady who was organzing the whole thing and she was trying to sell me an really ugly sofa throw. I will skip the details (which are very NOT sexual) and get to the last sentence that I spoke in the dream, which is what made me wake up...I announced to everyone in the vicinity "If I take off all my clothes and let someone smell my butt, no one will ever talk to me again." How awesome is that?! Too funny. Oh, and I can't forget to mention that I used the word "squiddly-poof." Why, I don't remember, but it was somehow related to a blanket that had to be blown up.

No comments: