01 July 2007

WTF do you do when it's 98 degrees?

I tried everything...cleaning the house in prep for Bash 2007, finishing the kitchen paint, doing laundry, gardening (geeez, that was MISERABLE!), hanging up clothes in my bedroom (even hotter than the garden was), etc. My final answer: go sit on a patio somewhere, order a big tall blueberry Stoli and soda, pull out the American Spirits, and look for cute guys to make the boyfriend jealous.
For those of you in Finland who could not hear it, the b/f and I had a STELLAR argument last night, the result of which includes a video of his snoring drunk ass (soon to be posted!) and my engagement rings being deposited in his underwear drawer. I'm pretty sure that he remembers nothing of the evening's events. Charming. The video's pretty sweet. You know what? I'm going to try to figure out how to post a video RIGHT NOW. Crap, I can't figure it out...hints???

For RedFlashlight: no animals (including arachnids) were harmed during the filming. :-)

No comments: