09 July 2007

The Anonymous Blog vs. I AM A BIG FAT BITCH Blog

Okay, so I have been feeling guilty since I wrote about and posted photos of the spider on my neck. Red Flashlight sent me the lovely comment about how the dying spider (yeah, yeah) was a "poor creature" and I wrote back that I just wanted the little fucker to die. [If I had any idea how to link to a previous blog entry, I would, but for now you just have to go find it.]

THIS right here is a good reason why having an anoymous blog is cool...because Mr/s Red wouldn't know that I am an actual human being who may or may not know someone he/she knows in real life, I wouldn't have to worry about it, either, but now I have taken the form in some random person's head as being an awful human being who mercilessly allows small *things* to die slow and ugly deaths. Never mind the fact that, had that arachnid touched me again in any way, shape or form, I would have screamed so loud that Jesus incarnate would have come down out of the sky and punched me in the face repeatedly until I shut up. Nor the fact that Mr Mangulated got up and left his "dying" place (ostensibly to go to the basement...you know the story).

I'm not scared of spiders, or any insects, nor do I wish them any harm, but this thing was ON MY NECK, unbeknownst to me, and when I touched it, I freaked to the ultimate of freakdom. YUCK. I cannot say it often enough or loud enough (sorry, Jesus)...YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. YUCKYUCKYUCKYUCKYUCK

ANyhoo, I apologize to everyone and every creature and Jesus and my dead grandmothers. There, I have been absolved.

No comments: