15 November 2006

Yum!

One of these days, perhaps over Thanksgiving "break" (I never consider a holiday to be a vacation), I will learn how to create folders or whatever they're called in blogspeak and sort some of this stuff into categories. I'm usually all about categorizing, so this hodge-podge makes me insane. Also, I need to find HTML for Dummies and bone up on changing fonts and generally making my life seem more interesting than it really is. [Note: read previous entry and you will know what I mean. I'm like the newest poster child for AA and all the rest of the 12-step groups, well, except for, like, meth heads and heroin addicts and whatnot -- I wonder if there is a support group for Diet Coke addicts...]

Anyway, I have another recipe and I'm going to try it on Friday for Will's birthday party. He will hate it because it has green stuff and also brie, so there will be more for me and anyone else of discerning taste!

Hot Pesto Brie Dip

8 oz cream cheese, cubed
8 oz brie, cubed
2 Tbsp pesto
2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp pine nuts
2 oz sweet white wine (they used Muscat Canelli, I used a Reisling)
Combine all ingredients in an oven-safe bowl and bake for 20 minutes at 375°. Serve with a sliced baguette or water crackers.

No comments: