02 October 2007

Looking for Suggestions

on what to say in the note I send to Will's mom when I return the engagement rings.

What I WANT to say:

Dear Lois,

Thank you ever so much for raising a fucking asshole who is interested in nothing but his own personal enjoyment and self-satisfaction. He is an alcoholic, self-absorbed fuckwad who ruined my life as I currently know it. Everything happens for a reason, so by some miracle of god your son did me a favor and moved out of my house. Of course, he left me with all the bills to pay, the yard to mow, no assistance whatsoever, and he left without saying goodbye. What he did say was that he's now free to fuck college girls which, BTW, he has been doing. Regardless, the fact that someone who asked me to marry him never really cared at all about me shows just how well he was raised...to be a codependent, useless and altogether non-self-sufficient person. It's very sad and it pains me to realize that I spent 2 years of my life hoping that he would change. It pains me further that my son had to experience a lot of the poor behavior, and even moreso that I still care.

Have a nice day.
Cynthia

What I WILL say (or something close):

Dear Lois,

I regret being in the circumstances that bring me to return these rings to you. I feel badly that things didn't work out as we had hoped. Please know that I think fondly of you and Chuck, and I wish you the best.

Regards,
Cyndy

No comments: