01 August 2007

Game of Tag

I don't know what the hell a "tag" is, but I got this list from another blog, so I'm filling it out. I guess that's what you do -- if you read this Blog, then you have to copy the list to your own Blog and fill in your own answers, right??? To keep it going...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. Dealing with a baby in very hot weather
2. Trying to lose "baby weight"
3. Wishing I lived somewhere else
4. Having dinner cocktails with Grandpa around the corner
5. Learning how to use the internet

5 snacks I enjoy
1. cheese and crackers
2. popcorn
3. nachos
4. potato chips
5. cold pizza

5 songs I know all the words to
1. All the songs on Born To Run
2. All the songs on Choclate Supa Highway
3. Random by Lady Sovereign
4. Rapper's Delight (long version) by Sugar Hill Gang
5. Smile by Lily Allen

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Buy a fabulous beach house
2. give money away - a lot of it
3. travel
4. Buy a Victorian house and re-do it (multi-millionaire, I guess!)
5. Adopt a child

5 bad habits
1. I interrupt
2. I gossip
3. I pick at my nails
4. I procrastinate
5. I drink too much

5 things I like to do
1. garden
2. sleep/read
3. hike
4. cook
5. spend time with those I love

5 things I will never wear again
1. Huskies from Sears
2. Garanimals
3. A bikini (hell, a one-piece at this point!)
4. A restaurant/gas station uniform
5. A college guy

5 of my favorite toys
1. my new 120 GB hard drive
2. my cell phone
3. my camera
4. Spencer's Game Boy
5. My kittens

OK- now I don't know who to tag- but if you read this blog and you have a blog- you are tagged. How's that!

No comments: