14 February 2007

www.MySurvey.com

feel free to join, it will get me 150 points!

I just took a MySurvey survey (duh), and it asked me where I get my trash bags. There was the standard list of store names, and then there was the option "Other: please explain." I wrote: "I steal them from work."

Now here is my question: are the MySurvey people going to contact the president of my company and snitch on me?

I have a good defense in that *I* am the one who hauls my ass to Costco every other week to buy office stuff -- ON THE WEEKEND, mind you -- and then I have to heave it all upstairs (we have an elevator, but STILL), and unload it, and recycle the boxes. I feel that I am entitled to a few measly trash bags for all this effort. But still I have this weird little nagging itchy thing in the back of my head telling me that I should never have admitted that out loud (as it were). It would be a pretty big dumbass who could get fired for stealing trash bags...so leave it up to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bwaaaa haaaa haaaaa!!! Hey Cyndy. T. Fox here. For some reason, this cracked me right the fuck up.

I don't buy trash bags at all. I reuse the grocery bags and that is that.

xoxoxoxo