06 February 2007

Wounded Knee

Have you ever broken your kneecap? Well, I have...tonight...on the edge of the bathroom vanity, no less. There were no mafia guys or drug kingpins involved. I was playing with Spencer and biffed in just the right way on the corner of the sink. And I'm here to tell you that it hurts more than anything in the whole world (keep in mind, I have been in labor and birthed a child). It looks like nothing but drove me to my knees crying for about 10 minutes (...actually I was not on my knees -- ouch -- I was laying on the floor screaming), and can ruin the effects of a gorgeous new hairdo. Proof positive! I look like Farrah Fawcett crossed with WC Fields after a heroin binge that left him/her/it with the visage of a boiled cabbage.



P.S. I think that the show House would be a lot better without the House guy. His surly asshole non-doctory attitude got boring after about 15 minutes of the first show. But alas, the remote is across the room and I can't change the channel, so there you go. MUST WATCH HOUSE (where the hell are my drugs???????????????)

No comments: