08 July 2006

Lazy ass..

Geezus H Christo...I just wrote a BOOK and then my computer failed. SHIT SHIT SHIT. It just figures that I got a creative streak after a month of not posting, and then my blasted old computer had heart failure trying to upload one stupid picture. Anyway, the gist of it all was that: a) I'm lazy when it comes to this blog, b) it has been raining like crazy in Boulder including a hideous, 20 minute golf-ball hailstorm two weeks ago that killed my garden, c) I went to Cali/Catalina in June and had a lovely time, and d) I had an allergic reaction when I was there. Here are the pictures. Shit. It really was a great essay I wrote. More later when I'm not so mad.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. WTF happened to you?

Sorry you lost your fabulous essay.

I would have loved to hear the neighbor. I was picturing the scene and snickering to myself.

I hope your eye is better.

xoxoxoxox