24 May 2006

SOOOOOOOOOOULL PATROOOOOOOOL!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY! Taylor won! He actually WON! How weird that I met his friends last winter and they were amazed that he even got on the show, not because of his talent but because he's a nutball...and here he is, the NEXT AMERICAN IDOL, up there with Gayken, who, by the way, was the gayest of all gays on the show tonight. Gayken's number one fan -- some freak who never made it past the first round -- was on the show because he won an award for being the biggest freak of all (that is not gay-ist, by the way), and he just MIGHT be slightly gayer than Gayken, but whatever. I would put a picture of Taylor here right now but all the websites are jammed up...

I discovered a weight loss program today. I'll call it FAT CYNDY'S FATTY FATNESS WEIGHT LOSS PLAN. Here it is (I should charge for this, but I'm trying to redeem myself for the ticket to hell I bought today for saying that Miss Cornelia could squish someone like a bug (see below)): 1) Get someone to take a picture of you, white-skinned, in winter, wearing a bathing suit, sitting by the pool, side-view, in Orlando. 2) Look at that picture. You will never eat anything again, I promise you. Shit.

No comments: