06 April 2009

Uh-oh

I have been so busy Facebooking that I have seriously neglected this blog. Not that I ever had anything important to say, but *sometimes* I tried. Heading to Ohio in May, and upon return will certainly have fun and festive pictures of the 31st Annual St Alphonso's Pancake Breakfast party extravaganza. Hopefully something fun and festive will happen before then, also, and I will take some pictures. [Unless pubic nudity is involved, in which case I will end up rocking in the corner at the mental ward suffering from Body Dysmorphic Disorder, which runs rampant in my brain cells this time of year (the fattest time of year, in other words).]
The month of March was very stressful and I'm hoping that April will be less dramatic - and much more SOBER.

2 comments:

Pooks said...

Try publishing your blog to facebook... it's what I do!

Lucy said...

Yeah, facebook has definitely slowed down my blog writing.

good to see you last Saturday in oHIo.