31 October 2008

OM F-ING GAWD

I was sorting all my pictures in iPhoto and ended up deleting a ton of them. I can't get them back. There were pictures from Halloween today, Spencer's friends throughout the years, the cats (PEEP, RIP), all of my flower pictures, baby pictures, and everything I had gotten from friends. These were all added to the library since I last backed up my pictures onto my hard drive. Happy Fucking Halloween to me (pardon my French).

The Munchkin Masquerade on the Pearl Street Mall was insane this afternoon - and I got there AFTER the crowd started thinning out! Pictures of Spencer the Hippie, take two, will be added to this post on Sunday.

My "All Dolled Up" dress, front view - sans green boots, waterfall hairpiece, and ME (click on it):



Next year's costume ideas: holy shit, all ears, green eggs and ham

The Loot (photo complete with sugar-crack faced uber smile):



Sorted into piles (duh, you HAVE to write down everything in the bag!!):

No comments: