09 May 2007

Slow Blogging

SOON, I will have something festive and interesting to blog about. I will take many pictures and dream up fanciful dialogue and create amazing artistical renditions of my emotions. But not right now. Right now, I need to get my J-O-B done and concentrate on not going crazy in the process. On top of an extremely busy period at work, it's the end of the school year crunch time for Spencer (meaning for ME as well), and I'm leaving for a conference in Vegas next Tuesday. Good timing, Deltek.

My schedule coming up (not that you need to see this, but it keeps me sane to see it all written down):

Today: Meetings all afternoon, long walk to get Spencer after school, gardening at night, class project
Tomorrow: Meetings all morning, haircut at 2, long walk to get Spencer after school, class, class project
Friday: Walk Spencer to school, WOOOOHOOOOO - no meetings (as of now), gardening at night
Saturday: Morning gardening, 12 -? Mother's Day party @ Pete & Kathy's, 5 - 8 Ellen's graduation party, 9- ? RJ's birthday party
Sunday: Morning gardening, 1 - 4 Sierra's birthday party, race to finish class project, pack
Monday: 9 - 11 Dr Gallagher, meetings thru 5, finish packing, finish class project, get all of Spencer's ducks in a row for my absence
Tuesday: Meeting in the morning, hop the plane at 1:00, EAT IN VEGAS, party @ TAO
Wednesday - Friday: CLASS CLASS CLASS CLASS
Friday: Who knows, maybe we'll get married
Saturday: POOL ALL DAY, fly home
Sunday: Work @ Plant Sale 9 am - 6 pm
Monday: Back to work

No comments: