09 March 2007

Yo Dawg

I can’t believe that Sabrina was voted off, and that Haley girl is still around. She sucks. Okay, that's mean. She's NOT GOOD.
And then there is the issue of Sanjaya. The Gayness That Is SANJAYA. Am I wrong, or is he the gayest thing since Waylon and Madam?? Gay doesn’t come much gayer than that, and he’s only 17! He hasn’t even NEARED his full gayness yet. Now, if you know me, you know I LOVES my gays, so you can only imagine how much I am looking forward to Sanjaya in his prime. I didn't think Sundance was all that good, like, not good enough to scream out, "GIVE ME MORE HEAD!!!", but he is still better than Sanjaya. Plus, duh, there is the added bonus of the name "Head".
I'm pulling for LaQueesha (I know, I know, LaKisha, but QUEESHA is more fun to say). I can't find a picture of her, but that's okay. Instead, I found a picture of SANJAYA (from now on, his name is in all caps) and his sister, who is very pretty. They look like twins!



No comments: