10 January 2007

I just remembered something SO stupid and SO random that I had to jot it down.

Okay, so in college I had a huge cold sore on my chin, and in class this guy asked me what it was. When I told him it was a "cold sore thingy," he said, "how the hell do you get herpes on your CHIN?"
And I responded, "well, DUH, I practice really safe sex!"
And then I proceeded to laugh hystercially for like 10 minutes even though it wasn't really funny. i was just embarrassed that I had a ginormous herpe on my chin.

Why I thought of that is a mystery, though it may ultimately have something to do with the gross cold sore that I'm sporting on my bottom lip right now. Look how UGLY this is! Lucky for me that my boyfriend is blind. Please pardon the straight-up-the-nose shot...and if you are a sharpie and happen to notice the red spot on my nose, it's a cat wound. Stupid cat.



Oh, and my kid is a weirdo. Yes, those are my maroon cowboy boots, and YES he is wearing leggings and a Black Sabbath t-shirt. Oy.

No comments: