04 August 2006

TGIF

I am a horrible blogger! Obviously, I made it home alive from Aspen. The only leg of the rip that I ended up driving was Boulder to Vail, which wasn't too bad and I didn't even cause any accidents by driving like an old lady (actually, the old ladies were buzzing past me, doing 90 in Vail Pass!) So Will came through and saved me a serious load of stress on my already-tired-out heart. Yay, Will!

I have pictures from the Soul Rebel Festival...they're from a disposable camera, though (I know, I know, those things are SHIT for the environment!), so I need to scan them. I think I'm going to start a Flickr account so I can keep all the pictures in one place. More to come on that...first I need to decide whether or not I am mentally capable of creating a slideshow account. Generally, I"m computer-challenged, which makes even funnier the fact that I will be managing our new data library at work. I have to create it, organize it, keep it maintained, etc. AND I have gotten requests for a SLIDESHOW to be INSERTED into the SEARCH ENGINE. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. It's all over my proverbial head (which in this case could be either my actual head, or the toilet bowl. You decide.)

Here is something really funny: as of right now, I can't even figure out how to get into the data library server. I expect that I'll be looking for a new job soon.

Spearhead was in town on Wednesday night. I saw Michael playing hacky in the alley behind the Boulder Theater but I was too chicken to walk up and say hi. Will was amazed, as were a couple of girlfriends I saw outside the theater. When I said that Michael was in the alley, they ran back there like their asses were on fire and the only bucket of water in town was in that alley.


No comments: